Recent News of Electric Scooters catching Fire in Cities of India, Raises many Doubts on the Safety of Electric Vehicles.
Here are some great ways to manage your Electric Bikes and Cars to avoid such instances.
- Recommend charging after every ride, that way your electric bike is always ready for your next outing.
- An e-bike should be serviced around every 1200 - 1500 kilometers
- Normal Home charging is best: Electric Bikes Battery Lasts 3 to 5 years
- Avoid Fast Charging if its not necessary (As Fast Charging will reduce Battery Life)
- Not All chargers are the Same - So Please Avoid using other chargers (other than Charge Station )
- Battery Management System (BMS) - must be checked at regular intervals of time at the Service Center.
- For a Safe Side Avoid keeping your EV in Direct sunlight for long hours - It may lead to Battery Heat overflow.
- Always follow the manufacturer Guideline on Ev Maximum carrying capacity and etc